Saturday, September 29, 2012

Time To Restart My Blogging!!!

Hi Everyone,

I missed sharing all the coupon deals and match ups at our favorites stores around town such as Marianos, Target, Dominicks, Jewel Osco, Ultra Foods to name a few.  I will be posting starting this Sunday all the deal match ups including weekly coupon preview.  Why was I missing you ask?  Well, I have been struggling with my weight and I need to loose a large amount of weight in order to be healthy and also in order to one day in the future carry my first child to term.

I will also be adding updates on my weight loss battle, both the triumphs and the defeat.  I will also post the changes which, I am making in my life.  Please post questions as I post my journey.  I have hit my first goal - 40 pounds today!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment