Saturday, September 29, 2012

My Fitness Journey!!!


So my weight loss journey includes a rigid fitness plan because I am the type of person who would slack off if I am given the opportunity to do so.  I have found the walking programs by Leslie Sansone extremely useful and effective; I must warn you however that I walk an average of four miles each day for seven days and days eight through eleven, my workout varies with peaks of seven to ten miles on one of these days, five miles on one day and an average of two to three miles the other days.  I supplement that workout with weight training.  I am extremely afraid of bulking up so I use light weights but I supplement the lower weights with extremely high reps.  I do two hundred reps each of biceps and triceps curves, three hundred weighted swats, and two hundred leg extensions three times a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment