Thursday, May 19, 2011

Swagbucks - Orignally Posted 01-21-2011

This my first review of survey sites and I got to admit that I am smitten with swagbucks.com.  This site provides me with my Amazon Gift Card fix.  I use this site to earn Amazon Gift Card to use toward my surge gift to myself.  On average I earn at least 18 swagbucks a day.  This will not make you rich but if you earn 18 swagbucks a day you will earn a $5 Amazon Gift Card every 25 days.  There is a potential to earn more than 18 swagbucks a day.  I have been swagging for over a year and I have enjoyed my experience. 

The downside to swagbucks which I have notice is that I hardly qualify for the teasier surveys offering between 50-200 swagbucks for completion so I hardly attempt to qualify for the survey. I just don't think I match the demographics that the survey companies are paying swagbucks.com to find. 

Please click on the right side of the page to link directly to the registration page.  Thanks for visiting my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment