Friday, November 25, 2011

My Black Friday Deals

So I woke up late but I still got many of the bagins I wanted:

Coach:

I replaced my bag that I gave my mom for an unbelievable $74.00 for an adorable must have Medium Logo Black Hobo bag! 

I got a beautiful leather coin purse for a quick present for only $20!

Thanks Coach Outlet - Pleasant Priarie (amazing bags lots of self control because I have no money!)

Walmart:

I bought the Black & Decker 3 Pot Slow Cooker for my mother for only $18.92

I bought 600 Thread Count Sheet Set for my mother for only $19.96

I bought a 6qt Hamilton Beach Slow Cooker for $14.93


Bath & Body Works:

I almost got in trouble at this store but I stuck to my plan and spent $9.96 for $100 of products with coupons and gift card.  Thanks to my friend for the $10 off $30 or more coupon, and my reading of emails.

No comments:

Post a Comment