Friday, September 2, 2011

Best Little Indian Cafe InTown - Spicy Bites

I rarely ever review restaurants but this place won me over on first bite. I typically go to their Indian grocery store Spice Bazaar to buy samosas and roti. About two weeks ago they did not have any somosas and the owner at Spice Bazaar walked with me to their restaurant to buy the samosas there and immediately upon entering the aroma of wonderful Indian food. The display case had Sag Paneer, Chicken Curry among other items. The menu is not complicated or overcrowded with too many items and their prices are extremely reasonable. I had the non-vegetarian combo which is $8 plus tax and it came with three entrees and biryani and naan. We order a non-vegetarian combo in addition to the five samosa I had original came to purchase.

If you are afraid to try Indian food, I would highly recommend this place for your first attempt to try Indian food as it is spiced just right. This place is my new discovery and I will definitely be going back any time I have a craving for Indian food.

No comments:

Post a Comment